|Semesters||B.Ed Batch||College Result|
To be a pre-eminent Teacher Education Institution that provides high quality Teacher-Education with a student centered, practically focused quality learning experiences. To promote Life-Long Learning and Faculty at the frontiers in Teacher Education and Teaching Excellence.
- To achieve excellence in Teacher Education.
- To strengthen the skills and talents and promote professional excellence in Teacher Education and related aspects.
- To provide unique curricular and co-curricular activities and opportunities for students.
- To build close and productive ties with other Educational Institutions, especially with Secondary Schools.
- To provide opportunities for students to participate in research and extension activities.
Excellence through Training.
Mr. Vilasrao Deshmukh
Mrs. Aditi Deshmukh
Mr. Amit Deshmukh .
Staff Achievement1. Dr. Savita Sable ( Principal)M.A (Eng), M.Ed, D.C.S, P.hD, P.G.D.E.M.
- Expert Committee , University of Mumbai for supervision of Starting of new Night Colleges.
- Governing Body Nominee as a Subject Expert in the Selection Committee for appointment to the post of Principal and Asst. Professors Workshop on “ Creating Learning Management System” at Guru Nanak College of Education, Bhandup. ( 2017)
- Chairperson M.Ed , Board of Examination in the subjects of Women Education, Issues and concerns in Elementary Education, Education Studies, University of Mumbai.
- Chairperson for Paper Presentation Session at National Level Seminar on the theme “We are Teaching, Are they Learning? Organized by Anjuman-I- Islam’s Akbar Paperboy College of Education in collaboration with H.B.B.Ed. College of Education, Vashi.
- Visiting Team Member NCTE , ERC to inspect Colleges of Education .
- Invited as a Resource Person at Department of Education , University of Mumbai for conducting session on the Topic “Professional setting for ICT based instruction” for CCTEI’s Teachers.
- Convenor of the Local Inquiry Committee, University of Mumbai for Continuation of Affiliation 2018-19.
2. Mrs. Vidya Remesh ( M.Com, M.Ed, SET, PET.)
- Attended one week ICSSR (WRC) sponsored National level Workshop on Research Methodology in Social Science from July 31st to Aug 5th 2017 Gokhale College of Education & Research, Parel.
- Pursuing six months Post graduate Certificate Course in Research Methodology in Education at Department of Education, University of Mumbai.
- Co-ordinator for the Certificate Course in Nursery Teaching at MCT’s College of Education &Research ,Airoli.
- Presented a Paper in National Seminar Organized by Oriental College of Education, Sanpada on the Topic Learning in the theme on 25th October 2018.
- Successfully Completed 6 Months Post Graduate Diploma Course in Research Methodology in Education with first Class.
- Qualified SET Examination in Education.
3. Mrs. Bhavana Panchal( M.A., M.Ed, NET, SET)
- Co-ordinator for Certificate Program of Teacher Education for International Schools.
- Presented a Paper in National Seminar Organized by Oriental College of education , Sanpada on the topic “Moodle” in the theme “Digital Pedagogy “ on 27th October 2018.
- Participated in a short term course on “ Developing Competencies for Multi Tasking in Teacher’s of Higher Education” from 7th to 12th Aug 2017, at St. Xavier’s College of Education , Marine lines.
4. Dr. Jyotirmayee Nayak [M.A(Clinical Psychology), M.A (Pol.Sci), M.A ( Hist.), M.Ed, Ph.D ,NET.]
- Conducted and presented a research study on the topic “ A study of relationship between workplace conditions and work culture of Women Teachers” at State level seminar on the theme “ Contribution of women in Nation building” at Lord’s College of Education, Malad.
- Presented & Published Research Paper in the State Level Seminar Organized by Lords Universal College of Relationship Between Workplace Conditions & Work Culture of Women Teachers.
5. Dr. Rachana Patil (B.Sc., M.Sc.,B.Ed., M.Ed.Ph.D, NET)
- Attended Training for online Assessment in Datta Meghe College of Engineering, Airoli in April 2017.
- Moderator and Examiner in Online Assessment for the subjects Assessment for Learning, Creating an Inclusive School.
- Co-ordinator Y.C.M.O.U study Centre , MCT’s College of Education & Research.
- Taken sessions for Certificate Program of Nursery Teaching and Teacher Education for International Schools and PG Course in our Institution.
6. Mrs. Supriya Kasbe (B,A.,B.Li.Sci., M.Li.Sc)
- Participated in workshop on ‘Koha and Library automation ‘ organized by IIT Bombay in 2018
7. Mr. Tejbahadur Singh
- Library Assistant Mr. Tejbahadur Singh attended one day state level Workshop-cum-seminar on Energizing and Nurturing the capacity of Supporting Staff’ on july 14th 2018 at Anjuman-I-Islams College of Education Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
Non Teaching Staff :
Mr. Bharat Chaudhary
Mr. Raghav Kamble
Miss. Kriti Vishwakarma
Mr. Mangesh Hule
B.Ed Batch. 2016-18
Extension Activity & Community Outreach Program
- Life changing experience filled with emotions and sentiments for Trainee teachers.
- Visit to a school “Pasaydan Bal Bhavan” an NGO for Rehabilitation of children at Khadavli.
- Trainee Teachers with Premdaan an NGO for Destitute run by Mother Teresa Trust , Airoli.
- Community Work at Sanjeevani Paraplegic Centre, Airoli.
- Kshram Daanat Shantivan, Panvel.
- Anand Mela for a Dedicated Cause.
Yoga and Heart fullness Meditation Program for Acquiring Personal Mastery and understanding self.
Celebration of Significant Days
- National Days in collaboration with SDV Units.
- Teacher’s day celebration.
- Tree Plantation programme on 02nd October 2018.
- Visit to Mani Bhavanto commemorate Gandhi Jayanti week.
- Hindi Diwason 4th September 2018.
- Celebrating Christmas.
- Children day.
- Ganpati Festival.
- Dassera Celebration.
- Swami Vivekanand Jayanti.
- Vachan Pererana Diwas.
Theme Based Activities
- Innovative Practices pertaining to Theme based learning
- In house Workshop on “Managing Emotions”
- Workshop on Creative Arts by Pilate Experts
- Workshop on Self Defense conducted by Mr. Gabriel from New Horizon School, Airoli
- Workshop on the theme “ Learning Resources for Constructivist Learning” by Dr. Geeta Thakur, MIT , Pune.
- Workshop on “Preparation and Exhibition of Teaching Aids”Hands on Experience of preparing Improvised Teaching Aids.
Financial Literacy Awareness Programme
STUDENTS' ENRICHMENT PROGRAMSAchievements in Inter- Collegiate cultural Events
- Bagged Third Prize in Street Play competition on the Theme “LGBT” in Extension work held at Annual University Festival Udaan : The Flight of Extension: 2017-18 at Guru Nanak College of Arts Commerce and Science, Koliwada.
- Varsha Bhojwani (S.Y .B.Ed) won third prize in Elocution Competition organized S.K College of Education , Ghansoli.
- Londhe Prashant( F.Y.B.Ed) participated in Collage Making Competition organized by St. Xavier’s College of Education.
- Sheeba Aiman( S.Y.B.Ed) participated in Poster Competition at UDAAN , DLLE, University of Mumbai.
- Pramila & Ankita Singh ( F.Y B.Ed) participated in Dance competition organized by S.K College of Education , Ghansoli and bagged Third Prize for the same.
- Industrial Visit to Prakash Chemicals , Manufacturer, Importer & Exporter of PVC Additives & Lubricants, Plant for S.Y.B.Ed students.
- The American Library’ at BKC, Mumbai branch .
- Maharashtra Nature Park, Sion.
- Dr. Bhau Daji Lad Museum.
- Jehangir Art Gallery.
- Homi Bhabha Science Centre, Mankhurd.
- Educational Visit cum Picnic to Lonavla Chikki factory & Universal Resort.
- Educational Visit cum Picnic to Lonavla Chikki factory & Universal Resort.
- Developing and completing designed Learning Activities using Online Platform Moodle (www.advancemctedu.com)
- Learning Basics of Foreign Language (German).
- Administering Psychological Tests.
- Orientation and Practice of CTET Exam.
- Experiential Learning Practices.
- Theme based Learning sessions.
Courses offered by MCT’s Education.
Three Add- On Courses to enhance professional skills of In-service and Pre-Service Teachers are offered by the College.
- M.A & MSC in Communication & Distance Education ( YCMOU University)
- Certificate Course in Teacher Education for International Schools( Affiliated to Mumbai University)
- Certificate Course in Nursery Teaching ( Affiliated to Mumbai University)
Beneficiaries of our Campus Placement Drive
- 1. Podar International School
- 2. Orchid International School
- 3. Vibgyor High
- 4. Narayana International School
- 5. SDV JR. College, Airoli
- 6. SDV Secondary School, Airoli
- 7. St. Xavier’s School Airoli
- 8. Mother Teresa Secondary School
- 9. DattaMeghe World Academy
- 10. Gold Crest high ,Vashi
- 11. New Horizon Public School ,Airoli
- 12. New Horizon Scholars
- 13. Amrita Vidyalaya Juinagar
- 14. Avalon Heights International